Release date: November 22, 2022
WAVE Portal version 1.6.1 includes the following:
- The default time period view for measurement history charts is now "Last 24 hours." Options for Last Week and Last Month remain available for selection.
- When a Cel-Fi device is connected to the WAVE Portal via its ethernet port, the LAN IP Address is now displayed on the System Details page.
- Updated radio metric labels for 5G-NR signals on the G51.
- A progress update dialog now displays when performing a Band or Channel Settings update on a Cel-Fi GO G51.
- The Site Overview report now includes 5G metrics when a device, such as the GO G51, relays a 5G-NR signal.
- Resolved a passive error message that displayed when Granting or Revoking Access to a System.
- Resolved a timeout issue that occurred when attempting to shut down, startup, or reboot a system containing an fQRE.
- Resolved an infrequent race condition that caused the prior software version number to be displayed in the WAVE Portal for a CU following a software update.
See also: Prior release, Version 1.6