Release date: October 19, 2022
This update includes several improvements, and adds support for the new COMPASS XR, Nextivity's global scanning receiver for 5G-NR, LTE, and LMR public safety in a lightweight and portable tool. Updates to the WAVE Portal and WAVE App also coincide with this WAVE PRO App release.
- WAVE PRO can perform 5G-NR Full Signal Reports with data export, Grid Test site surveys, and Antenna Positioning when connected to the COMPASS XR.
- Band Selection has been added to Antenna Positioning, allowing the user to select between 4G or 5G, and the constituent bands.
- COMPASS and COMPASS XR will automatically turn off to conserve battery power after a period of 10 minutes without a Bluetooth connection.
- While conducting a Grid Test, the measurement pin icon will now turn red if no signals were recorded for any of the frequencies and technologies being scanned. (show pin icon) This may be expected in very poor coverage scenarios, but will serve as an added visual to identify a potential issue in situations.
- When viewing the Radio Data while connected to a RED system, Control Channel frequencies will be displayed in blue for quick identification among all the configured frequencies.
- Improved the status messages that appear in the Installation Package, Grid Test, and Talk Out Test features, when the user cannot download new Installation Packages or Site Floorplans because the phone does not currently have an internet connection.
- Resolved a display issue that occasionally occurred on the Dashboard when the user Skipped the device search.
- Resolved a Grid Test error that occurred when the loaded Floorplan dimensions were less than 640x480.
- The correct notification now appears when the user clicks Stop Test during a Talk Out Test.
See also: Prior release, Version 1.5.1