Release date: October 19, 2022
Nextivity is pleased to release WAVE Portal version 1.6, which includes improvements to several areas of the WAVE platform. Updates to the WAVE PRO App and WAVE App also coincide with this Portal release.
- Added support for Cel-Fi CONNECT C41.
- Users subscribed to Alarm Notifications via Email or SMS will now also receive a notification when the Alarm event has been Cleared.
- Added support for 2G measurement reporting on capable QUATRA 4000 systems.
- LAN-connected Cel-Fi GO G41 devices can now be configured to Enable and Disable Auto-Update via the System Settings page.
- Early-model QUATRA 1000 NU devices had an internal antenna. Devices deployed using this antenna are correctly configured with the "Network Unit Mode" as "Internal Antenna." However, this option still appeared for units without this hardware capability. The "Internal Antenna" option will remain for systems with this configuration; however, units that are currently configured as "External Antenna" or "Small Cell" will no longer show an erroneous "Internal Antenna" option.
- When searching for Systems, pressing Enter now submits the query.
- Added a progress bar to display the status when performing a configuration update.
- The Access Manager page will now return the most recent 10,000 entries within the search scope.
Site Survey Improvements
- Added support for 5G site surveys collected using COMPASS XR.
- Improved display of 3G data collected via the original COMPASS. When a single measurement point contains data for multiple cellular technologies, such as both 4G and 5G, the summary data presented on the Survey Heatmap now includes all the relevant technologies for the selected Operator.
- The Survey Measurement Detail page now has separate data tables for 3G and 5G. The "Cellular" table is now labeled "4G" and only displays the 4G measurements.
- Corrected an issue that caused Survey Measurement Detail pages not to display data if they were refreshed or when navigating to the URL directly.
Public Safety Improvements
- When viewing the System Details for a SOLO RED or QUATRA RED Public Safety system, the MBBU or BBU is now labeled as an MU, (Monitoring Unit).
- Antenna heights up to 10,000 feet may now be specified in the Public Safety Commissioning Wizard.
- The recommended Pass Threshold is now correctly calculated when generating a Site Survey Report for a Talk Out Test. Previously, the value displayed was always -4dB. Now, the recommended value is calculated using the Cel-Fi RED system's configured Max UL TX Power when the Talk Out Test was conducted. The user may still manually adjust the recommended Pass Threshold.
Improved Error Handling & Messages
- Improvements have been made to reduce circumstances that resulted in a timeout error.
- Improved user experience related to server timeout and similar error messages.
- Corrected an issue that occasionally caused a "DataTables warning" error message to appear on the System Details page.
- Addressed an issue that resulted in the CSV Export of the Site list to timeout when a large number of Sites were in scope; the CSV Export is now limited to 10,000 sites.
- Resolved an issue that made it necessary to commission a QUATRA system twice in the WAVE Portal in rare circumstances.
- Addressed an issue that prevented a QUATRA system from being assigned to a Site in the WAVE Portal when it had previously been assigned to a Site, had its name changed, and was then subsequently reset.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Radios E, F, G, and H from being displayed on the Site Overview or Site Survey Report for Systems with more than 4 radios, such as all variants of QUATRA 4000.
- Corrected a display issue in the New System Setup for QUATRA 4000e systems which caused all four ports to be incorrectly labeled as "Port A."
- When viewing the Radio Data page on a multi-donor device such as QUATRA 4000, unused radios will now be correctly labeled as "Unused" instead of indicating "Band" without a value displayed.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Operator Settings selection on a QUATRA 4000e system to be blank in rare circumstances.
- Addressed an issue that caused the status icon of Smart Server Antennas to briefly display as Red before their actual status loaded.
- Updated the email validation logic on the System Access Manager to allow for newer TLDs.
See also: Prior release, Version 1.5