Release date: July 7, 2022
A new embedded software release is now available for Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 with the following updates:
- Improved LTE decoding and measurement for DSS.
- Improved system performance under certain low signal conditions.
- Improved system handling in scenarios where select LTE measurements take too long.
- Reduced the time it takes for CUs to complete their link to the NU during commissioning.
- Improved automated recovery of WAVE Portal connectivity in situations where local network conditions have caused repeated disconnects.
- Improved web connectivity robustness in certain situations where a connection is lost for an extended period.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect frequency selection due to suboptimal system information decoding.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in an intermittent reduction in system gain in uncommon circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that prevented select measurement values from being sent to the WAVE Portal under select uncommon scenarios.
- Fixed an issue that could cause inconsistent transmit power at the start of relaying.
- Fixed a bug that caused a reset when attempting to relay in select WCDMA configurations.