This document contains information to install a Cel-Fi GO G41 unit inside a NEMA-4 rated metal box for outdoor use. A wireless modem can be installed in the same box to provide remote connectivity to the WAVE portal.
- 1x NEMA 4 electrical box (Min. dimensions 280mm x 120mm x 75mm (11.02in x 4.72in x 2.95in))
- 1x Cel-Fi GO G41 (MN: G41-xE-003) includes a power adaptor and a 7’ ft. Ethernet Cable
- 1x Cel-Fi LPDA-R Donor antenna (MN: A62-V44-200) or equivalent
- 1x Cel-Fi Server antenna (MN: A52-V32-101) or equivalent
- 2x Cel-Fi QMA Male to N Female, 16” coax cable (MN: D12-20114-2002) or equivalent
- 1x Wireless Modem (optional)
- 2x Thermal pads 7.8W/Mk heat conductivity and 1mm thickness
- 1x AC in-line power outlet
- 3x Cable Gland for Enclosure
Tools & Miscellaneous
- Power drill w/ different drill-tip sizes
- Phillips Screwdriver Set
- Cable plastic clips and zip ties
- Waterproof Self-fusing Silicone Rubber Tape
- Install the NEMA 4 electrical box to the wall or pole (Install per manufacturer recommendations)
- Install cable glands according to manufacturer instructions. Two glands for ½” coaxial cable runs and one cable gland for the electrical power cable.
- Use the G41 unit to mark holes on the mounting panel of the NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Drill 4x 4mm (about 0.16 in) holes in the marked positions.
- Place 2x thermal pads (see min. dimensions in the image below) between the G41 unit heatsink and the mounting panel.
- Secure the GO G41 unit to the mounting panel using 4x 4M screws (Min length 10mm (0.39 in)).
- Install the modem following manufacturer recommendations.
The image below shows a basic interconnection among all the elements.
Follow the instructions on the WAVE PRO app to commission your GO G41 unit.