Release date: April 2020
We'd like to let you know that we've released a new update for the Cel-Fi WAVE Portal.
The update includes the following:
- We improved the Software Update reliability to provide a more seamless experience to the user while performing Software Updates.
- The messaging around the "Submit for Review" statuses was improved to add more clarity to our "Support Review" process on Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000’s.
- The ability to manually select different daily maintenance cycle options was added for Cel-Fi SOLO.
- The Lock Feature was added for Cel-Fi SOLO in order to block users from making unwanted changes from the mobile Cel-Fi WAVE App.
- We added the ability to enable the user to select between 3G/4G per band for Cel-Fi SOLO in Booster Settings.
- The email messaging around the"Request Access" process was improved to add more clarity to the WAVE Portal Admin receiving the email.
- The Cell Details table for UMTS was enhanced to provide more accuracy.
- The Channel Settings for Cel-Fi GO RMOE was enhanced to allow the user to select/deselect different frequencies.
- The Alarm Notification via Email/SMS process for a System Policy was improved to allow WAVE Portal users to notify other users within their organizations of any ongoing system alarms.
- We improved the robustness of the LTE Modem to Cloud Updates for Cel-Fi SOLO in order to reduce the time required to send tech data to the Cloud.
- The Channel Settings and Band Settings options was enhanced in order to improve the user experience.
- We improved the accuracy of the Ethernet Cable Lengths Display for Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000's.
- The QUATRA 4000 Cable status indicator for the CU's was enhanced to improve reliability.
- The dialog displayed when updating Booster Settings was revised.
- We added the missing Software Update status display for Cel-Fi SOLO.
- The bug displaying multiple Software Update Menu Options was fixed to only display one Software Update Menu Option.
- The Cell Details table for Cel-Fi SOLO was improved to provide more accuracy.
- We added the ability to enable the user to select Band/Channel Settings for Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000/2000.
- This update also includes general bug fixes and other enhancements.