Before submitting your system for review, make sure it’s correctly installed on-site and is relaying without any warnings. All systems submitted to Nextivity are reviewed based on a set of technical performance criteria.
Before You Submit
To help your system approval go as smoothly as possible, review the common missteps listed below that can slow down the review process or trigger a rejection. This doesn’t replace the guidelines or guarantee approval, but making sure you can check every item on the list is a good start.
Make sure you:
- Commissioned your system and it is connected to the internet
- Ensure you don't have Active Alarms on the system
- Review all the Radio Data for the Network Unit and all Coverage Units
- Make sure there are no Alerts (indicated by a warning icon on the Radio Data page)
- Update all the contact information on the site and system
We will examine your system as soon as we can. However, if your system is complex or presents new issues, it may require greater scrutiny and consideration. Once your system has been approved, the system owner will receive an email notification.