When it’s not possible to open a LAN connection between a Cel-Fi QUATRA Network Unit (the NU) and the Cel-Fi WAVE Portal, these Installation options will help you setup a system quickly and efficiently. While complete provisioning and optimization using the WAVE Portal is preferred, we understand that it's not always possible.
Note: Many features in the WAVE Portal are not available when using this tool. These include Commissioning, Operator Configuration, feature settings such as “disable software updates” and access to key performance data used in remote management.
To get started with the installation features below you will need to:
- Download the Cel-Fi WAVE PRO app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Run the app and connect to your Cel-Fi COMPASS.
Once you have installed all the components in the QUATRA system, you can activate it to start relaying immediately. You will still have to commission your system from the WAVE portal to further manage it.
- In the WAVE PRO app main menu, click on “Activate System.”
- Then press the “Activate Now” button.
- The app will register the equipment and show a message indicating that the system is activated and relaying.
Updating QUATRA Software
From time to time, the QUATRA firmware will be updated for feature improvements and bug fixes. Updating QUATRA firmware using COMPASS can be accomplished by doing the following:
- Power on your Cel-Fi COMPASS, connect it to an active internet source and launch the WAVE PRO app.
- Select "Download Software" to download the latest QUATRA Software.
- Once the update has been downloaded to COMPASS, connect the COMPASS to the QUATRA NU and follow the instructions on the WAVE PRO app.
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 connected to COMPASS
*This feature is currently only available for QUATRA 4000
If the band or bands to be used are known you can set those in the system manually.
- Click on “Bands Settings”
- Check the box for those bands to boost then click “Update”