Cel-Fi signal boosters are Operator specific, and will only boost one Operator’s channels at a time. Being Operator specific is one of the main reasons that we are network safe and can provide 100 dB of signal gain, and why we are the only signal booster approved by a growing number of Operators.
Articles in this section
- Will Cel-Fi work with my carrier?
- Can Cel-Fi boost the signal of multiple cellular networks at once?
- Why do I have to register my Cel-Fi?
- How do I Register my Cel-Fi System?
- What frequencies link the Network (Window) Unit and Coverage Unit?
- What technologies does Cel-Fi support?
- Once installed, will the Cel-Fi require maintenance, or adjustments if changes occur to the native cellular network?
- How far apart can the Network (Window) Unit and the Coverage Unit be placed?
- I’ve installed Cel-Fi but I do not see more bars on my phone.
- Does Cel-Fi require an Internet connection or GPS signal?