Cel-fi does not require any maintenance. The Cel-Fi systems will self-adjust and reconfigure automatically to changing cellular network situations.
Articles in this section
- Will Cel-Fi work with my carrier?
- Can Cel-Fi boost the signal of multiple cellular networks at once?
- Why do I have to register my Cel-Fi?
- How do I Register my Cel-Fi System?
- What frequencies link the Network (Window) Unit and Coverage Unit?
- What technologies does Cel-Fi support?
- Once installed, will the Cel-Fi require maintenance, or adjustments if changes occur to the native cellular network?
- How far apart can the Network (Window) Unit and the Coverage Unit be placed?
- I’ve installed Cel-Fi but I do not see more bars on my phone.
- Does Cel-Fi require an Internet connection or GPS signal?