Release date: October 20, 2023
WAVE Portal version 1.7.1 includes the following:
Feature Improved: System History Reports
We introduced System History Reports in the last Portal update and the feedback has been great. Users are able to remotely review system performance history and troubleshoot across multiple metrics at the same time. Based on your feedback, we are improving this feature in this release.
- Clicking on the chart now places a red line on the x-axis, an "Event Marker."
- Event Marker lines run through all charts displayed. Place a Marker to highlight a particular event of interest on one chart, and quickly correlate it with changes to other metrics.
- Zoom in on a chart to review a narrower time range. All charts zoom together and any Event Markers are maintained during zoom changes.
- Zoom level and Event Markers are now included in the Export printout.
- Export report now includes the Site Name and System Name at the top of the first page.
- Export report now displays up to three charts per printed 8½x11 or A4 page.
To use this feature, look for the button in the top-right of the NU Details page on CEL-FI systems. An example of the Event Marker and zoom selection is shown below, where a momentary PCI change is marked for review.
- Added: Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) using Email - When a new browser session requires an additional PIN verification to access the WAVE Portal, the user may now opt to also have the PIN sent to their email address. This is useful in situations where your cell phone is not available to receive the code via SMS.
- It is now possible to Select All when managing Alarms in a Policy.
- Fixed an issue that caused an Operator User to lose access to a Port on a multi-donor system when they Disabled the Port. The Operator who was most recently assigned to a Disabled Donor Port now retains access so that it may be re-enabled, as needed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Site Survey Reports for Floorplans without a Grid applied not to display the measurement values.
- Fixed an issue that caused access to Site Surveys to be limited to the Survey creator’s organization, even if the Site to which the Survey belonged was originally created by a different organization. Now, the Surveys on a Site are accessible by all users with access to the Site. This change is effective in both the WAVE Portal and the upcoming WAVE PRO App version 1.6.7.
- Fixed an issue that caused the list of Sites with Floorplans available for Survey in the WAVE PRO App to be restricted to those Sites that were created by the user’s organization. All Sites to which the user has access that have Survey-ready Floorplans will now appear in the Grid Test feature of the WAVE PRO App in version 1.6.7 or later.
- Fixed an issue that permitted a Public Safety Config file to be deleted from a user’s File Manager while that config was associated with a Site originally created by another organization. Now, a user will be prevented from deleting the config file if it is used on any Site, and is informed of which Sites use the file.
- Fixed an issue that permitted an image file to be deleted from a user’s File Manager while that file is used as a Floorplan for a Site originally created by another organization. Now, a user will be prevented from deleting an image from the File Manager if it is used as a Floorplan on any Site, and is informed of which Sites use the file.
- Fixed an error that caused a "Mandatory Connection" option to appear on the System Settings page for SHIELD SOLO (formerly SOLO RED). The product does not support this feature.
- Resolved an issue that caused the user not to be informed of certain Software Update timeout errors.
- Fixed a display issue that caused the previous Operator Assignment values to be displayed when performing an Operator Assignment update on a QUATRA 4000 or EVO series product. Now, once the configuration update is complete, the new assignment is displayed.
- Resolved an issue that caused email notifications for a Cleared Alarm to reference the timestamp of the Alarm Set Time. These emails now reflect the Cleared Time, as expected.
- Fixed an issue that intermittently caused a newly commissioned QUATRA system containing a Nextivity-provided SIM card to have its SIM Card Status incorrectly reported as Expired.
- Single-character Operator names will now appear in the Survey Heatmap.
- Other minor bugfixes.
See also: Prior release, Version 1.7