Nextivity has created a Connectivity Check Tool that is designed to help overcome QUATRA connectivity issues. This Connectivity Check Tool will test if the Network Firewall settings meet QUATRA connectivity requirements. Please feel free to share this tool with any of your customers that are experiencing issues with QUATRA visibility in the WAVE Portal.
See instruction below:
- Download the installer to a local PC (minimum Windows 10).
- Run Setup to install the program.
- A Desktop Icon will be created, or search for “Nextivity” apps on your PC.
- Plug the QUATRA LAN cable into your PC and run the program.
- Select Start Test, and retest as needed.
- The test utility will display the results of each test (outbound and inbound traffic).
- If a problem occurs, use the test result and settings messages to check against your LAN firewall settings.